Monday 7 January 2013

Favourite Bloggers

When I became vegan, one of the first things I did was search the web to find ideas/inspiration for vegan food. I  found lots of blogs, some good, some bad and some ugly. I'm hoping this falls in the first category. One thing stood out above all the others, the majority of good ones were written by bloggers who lived abroad, America/Canada mainly. I thought these countries were predominately meat eaters. How wrong can one be? I'm still looking but I'm yet to find a vegan blog from England who posts often. I know how time consuming this can be and I hope that I can keep it up! Here is my list of the top 5 vegan bloggers:

Fat Free Vegan


Bad news! The last post of Vegan Dad! He has come to the conclusion that his blog has run its course. Please still visit, there are hundreds of recipes on there for you to look through and he knows his stuff especially when it comes to baking.

Good news! Vegan in the Sun is back on line! This blogger advises that she is back from a long hiatus.

Another good site to visit is Vegan Baking

I'm hoping this blog can fill the void of vegan food for England, fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x