Monday 28 January 2013

My delivery is here!

A couple of days ago I did my first vegan shop online at veganstore.com thanks to a recommendation from Vegan in Brighton. All I wanted was some Wheat Gluten but I got carried away and bought:

  • Soy Whip
  • Rice Whip
  • Seitan Fix Mix
  • Mini Moos
  • Chocolate Covered Raisins
  • 4 packets of sweets

I also received some vegan chorizo, which I didn't order. It had a sticker on to say that it had just passed its best before date, which I must admit doens't bother me especially when you see what I have in my cupboard! But after reading the packaging it was two weeks over the use by date so I'm afraid I threw it in the bin. I'm not a massive fan of fake meats, I don't see the point of them, I'm more of a tofu and vegetable girl. Although I won't say no to a vegan sausage, such as Linda McCartney's sausages, but that's as far as I go!

I've never considered myself having a sweet thought but I think I need to reconsider this, especially looking at what I bought! Now I'm not sure when I'm ever going to use either the soy or rice cream and lets face it they'll probably sit in my cupboard for a few months before I get round to making something with them. Any ideas, please let me know!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x