Monday 18 February 2013

I'm Back!

Well, as you are aware I haven't been publishing any posts for 2 weeks, that's because a very close family member (S) has been in hospital on the critical care ward and I have been spending most of my time at the hospital and trying at the same time to go into work for a couple of hours. Which meant once I was home all I was good for is a quick bite to eat and bed! Thankfully S is getting better and we are not needed as much at the hospital. I'm also on annual leave this week so I'm planning to cook up a storm in the kitchen too. 

I'm ashamed to say it but for the first week I lived off ready salted crisps and dry roasted peanuts! Hospital canteens really don't cater for vegans! But the second week I got better organised and prepared my lunch whilst cooking tea. Thank goodness for falafel!

Next recipe to follow - Taco's!

One night after a long day at hospital and then work I really craved something hot and spicy and the Tacos just fitted the bill.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x