Sunday 3 March 2013

Vegan Cook Books

I haven't blogged for a few days as I have been busy working, visiting S in hospital and catching up on Marco and Hubby time and SLEEP! I can't believe how tired I have been recently, which has meant that I haven't been very creative in the kitchen so I thought this would be a good time as any to try out a recipe from a vegan cook book.

I have a number of vegan cook books in my collection, 9 to be precise, but I can't remember ever cooking anything out of them! This needed to change and over the next couple of weeks I'm going to choose a recipe, cook it and let you know the verdict. In my collection I have:
  • 500 Vegan Recipes
  • Easy Vegan
  • Easy Vegan Cooking
  • Hearty Vegan Meals for Monster Appetites
  • The happy Herbivore Cookbook
  • Vegan Cooking For One
  • Vegan Family Meals
  • Vegan Planet
  • Vegan with a Vengeance
You can buy all the above online, I think most of them can be bought on Amazon. All I have to do now is decide which one to cook something out of first! On a quick look through I think the Happy Herbivore is taking my fancy especially the Baked tofu with mustard BBQ sauce and then there's the Blackbean Brownies. Sounds scrummy! Can't wait to start cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x