Friday 24 May 2013

Ill again . . . . .

Some say I'm having a run of bad luck and I'm starting to agree with them. After my nasty stomach bug and falling from a style I now have a horrid chest infection! Please bare with me, I don't think I'll be posting anything for the next few days, whilst I recover. 

It took me 3 days to get to the doctors I felt that ill and now I'm on antibiotics. Today is the first day that I've felt half human. Thank 'googleness' for post scheduling, I cooked, photographed and wrote up a batch of posts last weekend of food that I was going to have this week. Unfortunately I didn't eat any of them, my diet has consisted of water, water and more water with a little bit of toast every now and then. My little (well not so little) friend, Marco has kept me company and has stayed by my side throughout, he's been absolutely adorable. He knew I was ill and has been rather subdued himself. 

Apologies, I'm late in sending my vegan food swap box but hopefully it will be in the post today and my swapper will receive it early next week. I've kept Dan at PETA informed and he has been sympathetic. Dan, you will receive it soon, I promise!

I'm off work next week so I'm hoping a full rest and relaxation will get me back fighting fit. I'm hoping to get in the kitchen to and try out a few new recipes, but I'm not going to overdo it. I will post what I cook up though.

I hope you all have a fabulous bank holiday and fill it with exciting things, the good news is it's going to be sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x