Thursday 13 June 2013

Morning Fruit Salad

Guess what? I went shopping on the way home from work, last night! What a massive chore that was. But on the plus side I picked up lots of fresh fruit and vegetables to cook some amazing dinners with. I'm quite excited to see what I come up with. To start things off though I want to showcase some of the fresh fruit I bought, it almost feels like summer is here. What better way to start the morning with a fresh fruit salad with some soy yoghurt drizzled over the top. I was getting fed up with smoothies for breakfast, well more fed up with washing out the blender if I'm honest! Today I preferred the fruit in its most natural form, and not blended up with vegetables. I chose a salad of apple, cherry, grape and strawberry and it was delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x