Saturday 8 June 2013

Off line again

Yep you've guessed it you haven't heard from me as I've been recovering from my illnesses. I needed rest and more rest. Thankfully today, I'm happy to report I am starting to feel a little better and I'm not so tired. These last three weeks have been rough to say the least! I tried and failed to go back to work last Monday, and after another doctors appointment to see how my chest infection and coldsore outbreak was and he signed me off for another week and gave me yet more antibiotics. Since then all I have done is sleep, sleep and sleep! 

It's just a quick post today to let you know I'm still here! I'll be back tomorrow with a quick food post. My Mum is coming round to check up on me (bless her) and I want to surprise her with a simple vegan lunch now I feel a little better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x