Saturday 1 June 2013

Superwoman to the Rescue

Who else out there thinks there Mum is Superwoman? My Mum is the superwoman of all superwomen, she should wear a cape! Once again she came to our rescue, hubby and I are still poorly and haven't been shopping for almost two weeks. She arrived on our doorstep with a shepherds pie for hubby and a portion of my lentil and vegetable loaf, which I'd been storing in her freezer, for me. (No, we don't have a freezer, which is something I need to sort out, it would help so much in preparing and storing vegan meals for those nights when all you want is something quick and easy.



Instead of serving the lentil and vegetable loaf with Mediterranean vegetables or a salad (none of which we had) I served it with mashed potatoes using just vitalite (remember I don't have any non-dairy milk), carrots, peas and cauliflower. I did add a little marmite gravy but I forgot to take another picture, in fact it looked far too tasty to stop and take another photo! I wanted to dive straight in.

So Mum Superwoman came to the rescue once again! What makes your Mum superwoman?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog always makes me so hungry!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x