Sunday 24 November 2013

Vegan Food Swap Box - November - Part 2

Yesterday I shared with you what I sent Sammy @cleaninggirl for the November vegan food swap box. Today I will share with you what I received from Ben @onewellnessben and what a box of goodies it was!



I was over the moon to find that Ben had included a block of Vegusto Cheese! I've been meaning to try this for ages but not got round to buying any, I've heard a lot of good things about this make of vegan cheese. Just need to think of a meal which will do it justice! Watch this space . . . . . . . .



Ben also included 4 packets of linwoods seed of different flavours. I had a choice of:
  • Flaxseed, Cocoa & Berries
  • Flax, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Sesame Seeds & Goji Berries
  • Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts & Q10
  • Hemp
I actually bought a big packet of shelled hemp seeds when I visited the Wolverhampton Vegan Festival and they are nearly gone so this packet has arrived just in time. The flax seeds will be used very shortly in some baking recipes I'm sure, if they haven't been sprinkled over my breakfast before hand!


Other savoury items included Chilli Miso Ramen Noodles, in a previous vegan swap box I received a packet of Green Tea Miso Ramen noodles which were delicious so I hold high hopes for the chilli version. There was also a packet of Clearspring Snack Organic Tamari Roasted Cashew Nuts, which again I've never tried. I still think it is amazing that I receive something new every month that I've never tried before. Most of it I now buy on a regular basis if I've been able to hunt it down!


And by no means least the sweet items, which included an Ombar Green Tea & Lemon Chocolate, gosh doesn't this sound delicious, I can't wait to tuck into this, infact it will be my treat for today! Ben tells me that the Riolife bar is imported all the way from Australia so this must be bloomin' good! Can't wait to try it.


All in all, I think you will agree, my vegan swap box is pretty amazing. Thank you Ben for a fabulous box of goodies, I hope you received a good one in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x