Friday 1 August 2014

August Menu - Tales from my Garden

As my garden is in full swing now providing me with plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs I thought the menu theme for August could be "Tales from my Garden". This month I will be sharing recipes with you that I create with the fresh produce from my small vegetable plot.

Some recipes may include store cupboard ingredients or things I haven't grown but the main ingredient in each recipe will be picked fresh from my back garden.

I love this time of the year and I'm enjoying the sunshine even if it does mean watering my garden with a watering can that needs 30 refills and takes about an hour. I really should invest in a hosepipe!

If only I had more time to give, just imagine what I could grow. If you're thinking about growing your own next year or even this year (yep there is still time) take a look at my post on gardening and the infographic on what to grow when.




And just to tantalize your taste buds here is a few shots of what I've been growing......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jasmine x